Sanctified Sound Studio Etiquette
Here at Sanctified Sound Studio we want our clients to have a positive and fun recording experience. We take our business seriously and we expect our clients to do the same.
We do not accept every client that calls us to record in our studio. We are very careful to screen potential clients to ensure that we are a fit for your project and that you as a client are a good fit for our studio.
Having said that, we have a few rules and guidelines we expect all of our clients to follow. We always treat all of our clients with the utmost respect and we would ask that you do the same for our staff and facility. Just follow these simple guidelines and use common sense and your time here at Sanctified Sound Studio will be a great experience.
(1) Please make sure you are at 5 minutes early for your session. If your session is scheduled for 10:00am get to our studio at 9:55. We run a tight schedule and if you are late it backs up our entire schedule for the day. If something unexpected comes up and you are going to be late, please call us to let us know and we will see what can be done to reschedule your session. If you are a no call, no show you will not be allow to reschedule. You must go through the booking process again, No Exceptions.
(2) There is absolutely no smoking in our music studio. We expect you to dispose your cigarette butts in the proper receptacle. Again, treat our studio and the grounds with respect.
(3) There is no alcohol permitted in our studio or on our premises. If you come to your session drunk, you will be asked to leave and you will lose your deposit. Our music studio is not a place for you to get drunk. If you are a musician who feels they need to be hammered to play music, then go to another recording studio.
(4) There are no drugs allowed in our studio or on our property. Just like with item 3 you will be asked to leave and / or we will call the police if you bring or are on drugs while you are on our property.
(5) Be Respectful of your companions and our staff. Recording sometimes can be a bit frustrating if things are not sounding right or if you are having an “off” day. Getting upset and being disrespectful is not the way to handle things and we will not tolerate it. We will make every effort possible to work with you so when you leave you are 100% happy with your product. So if everyone keeps a cool head and remembers that music is suppose to be fun, everything will be fine.